Hello! I hope the new year is off to a good start for you.
Here is the latest update of open positions available at Community Access Services. Please click on the job links to get more information about the position.
Direct Support Professionals – We have full and part time positions available in Beaverton, NE Portland, Oregon City, St. Helens, Scappoose and Clatskanie.
Nursing Positions – We are seeking full and part time LPNs and RNs to provide supportive care to the individuals we serve.
In-Home Supports and Supported Living – We are seeking full and part time staff to provide support to individuals living with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities living o n their own in Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas, Columbia and Wasco counties.
Children’s Services Manager – CAS is expanding! This is a new position created to provide management over our new Children’s In-Home Supports program.
Supported Employment – We are also expanding in this area! We currently have several opportunities available in our Supported Employment department. We are hiring full-time Employment Specialists to work in Washington County, as well as Hood River/The Dalles. We are also hiring part-time Job Coaches to support working individuals living with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities in the Portland Metro area as well as Cascade Locks.
Minimum requirements for employment with CAS:
Below are the minimum requirements needed to work at Community Access Services. Some of our positions have some additional minimum requirements; please check the specific position listing for any additional requirements.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to qualify as a company driver (Licensed at least 2 years with no more then 3 driving infractions in a 3 year period)
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check (conducted by the State of Oregon DHS—more information about disqualifying crimes can be found here: (http://www.oregon.gov/dhs/chc/docs/crimelist.xls)
- Must be comfortable working in a home where a cat or other pet resides
- Must be willing to work at least one weekend day per week, and in some cases our shifts occur over both weekend days.
How to apply:
Please submit a completed application to Community Access Services, Attn: Heather Salek. You are welcome to email your submission to Heather@cas-dd.org, fax to (503) 217-2127, mail or drop off in person to our satellite office located at 4506 SE Belmont Street, Suite 110, Portland, OR 97215.
An application can be downloaded here: https://communityaccessservicesjobs.wordpress.com/application-for-employment/. If you are unable to print out the application, please let me know and I can mail you one.
Questions? Please contact Heather Salek, Career Development Coordinator: Heather@cas-dd.org or (503) 545-9511.
Benefit Package (Available to those working 30+ hours per week):
- Medical/Dental/Prescription Drug Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life
- TDA/Pension Plan
- Flex Spending Account (Medical/Child Care Options)
- Paid Leave (PTO) includes 6 recognized holidays and anniversary day
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Training and Mileage