Hello all and Happy Holidays! Here is a list of current openings available with Community Access Services:
- Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) – We have part and full-time positions available in East Portland, Oregon City, Clackamas, Beaverton, St. Helens and Clatskanie.
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) – Part and full-time positions available in Oregon City and Clackamas.
- In-Home Supports Professionals – Part and full-time positions available in Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas and Columbia Counties.
Questions? Please contact Heather Salek, Career Development Coordinator: Heather@cas-dd.org or (503) 545-9511.
Minimum requirements for employment with CAS:
In addition to what may be specifically listed in a particular job announcement, CAS requires that all applicants:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to qualify as a company driver (Licensed at least 2 years with no more then 3 driving infractions in a 3 year period)
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check (conducted by the State of Oregon DHS—more information about disqualifying crimes can be found here: (http://www.oregon.gov/dhs/chc/docs/crimelist.xls)
- Must be comfortable and able work in a home where a pet resides
How to apply:
Please submit a completed application to Community Access Services, Attn: Heather Salek. You are welcome to email your submission to Heather@cas-dd.org, fax to (503) 217-2127, mail or drop off in person to our satellite office located at 4506 SE Belmont Street, Suite 110, Portland, OR 97215.
An application can be downloaded here: https://communityaccessservicesjobs.wordpress.com/application-for-employment/. If you are unable to print out the application, please let me know and I can mail you one.
Benefit Package (Available to those working 30+ hours per week):
- Medical/Dental/Prescription Drug Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life
- TDA/Pension Plan
- Flex Spending Account (Medical/Child Care Options)
- Paid Leave (PTO) includes 6 recognized holidays and anniversary day
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Training and Mileage