We have residential support opportunities (Direct Support Professionals) in homes where five individuals with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities live. These individuals have a variety of medical needs and require a significant level of supportive care. Responsibilities will include support with daily needs (hygiene, getting dressed, transferring) and accompaniment on outings in the community.
We welcome those who have previous experience supporting individuals who experience intellectual and cognitive challenges in a residential setting, however welcome those without experience what have a strong interest in doing this kind of work (and we will provide training).
Direct Support Professional opportunities:
- Part-time, 16 hours/week: Sunday – Monday 6 AM to 2 PM
- Part-time, 16 hours/week: Sunday – Monday 2 PM to 10 PM
- Full-time, 32 hours/week: Sunday – Wednesday 6 AM to 2 PM
- Full-time, 40 hours/week: Thursday – Monday 6 AM to 2 PM
- Full-time, 40 hours/week: Tuesday – Saturday 6 AM to 2 PM
Positions start at $11.00, plus a generous benefit package and a $300 hiring bonus once the new employee has worked six months.
We also have an opening for an Employment Specialist in Washington County. More information about this position can be found here.
We are also hiring In-Home Supports Professionals on a part-time basis to serve individuals living with I/DD in Multnomah, Clackamas and Washington County.
Click this link for detailed information: In-Home Supports Professionals
Minimum requirements for employment with CAS:
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be able to qualify as a company driver (Licensed at least 2 years with no more then 3 driving infractions in a 3 year period)
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check (conducted by the State of Oregon DHS–more information about disqualifying crimes can be found here: (http://www.oregon.gov/dhs/chc/docs/crimelist.xls)
• Must be comfortable working in a home where a cat resides
• Must be willing to work at least one weekend day per week
How to apply:
Please submit a completed application to Community Access Services, Attn: Heather Salek.
You are welcome to email your submission to Heather@cas-dd.org, fax to (503) 533-5833 attn: Heather, mail or drop off in person to our satellite office located at 4506 SE Belmont Street, Portland, OR 97215. An application can be downloaded here: https://communityaccessservicesjobs.wordpress.com/application-for-employment/.
• Medical/Dental/Prescription Drug Insurance
• Short/Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
• Voluntary Term Life
• TDA/Pension Plan
• Flex Spending Account (Medical/Child Care Options)
• Paid Leave (PTO) includes 6 recognized holidays and anniversary day
• Referral Bonuses
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Paid Training and Mileage
Questions? Email Heather at Heather@cas-dd.org, or call (503) 545-9511